Coupons

zotzer

Question for you all....

Can a savings certificate and a "friends" certificate be used on the same booking? The friend who is joining me has never cruised before. Also, can I use the "savings certificate" if I've already applied a different "Crown and Anchor" coupon to the booking? They all have different coupon codes.

It does say it is not combinable with another offer, so I am guessing I can't use both my C&A coupon and this one on the same booking, but what about adding the "friend" discount?

Thanks!

Tracy

Question for you all....

Can a savings certificate and a "friends" certificate be used on the same booking? The friend who is joining me has never cruised before. Also, can I use the "savings certificate" if I've already applied a different "Crown and Anchor" coupon to the booking? They all have different coupon codes.

It does say it is not combinable with another offer, so I am guessing I can't use both my C&A coupon and this one on the same booking, but what about adding the "friend" discount?

Thanks!

Tracy

I would think not, but call Royal Caribbean and see for sure.

Question for you all....

Can a savings certificate and a "friends" certificate be used on the same booking? The friend who is joining me has never cruised before.

I dont think so, but call and check.

Also, can I use the "savings certificate" if I've already applied a different "Crown and Anchor" coupon to the booking? They all have different coupon codes.

Yup! That's what I did!!!

Thanks!

Tracy

However, I would just submit EVERYTHING, separately, to the appropriate fax/addresses and let RCCL figure it out!

Happy Sailing!!!

Archived