Guest Lecturers

TRIPWIRETRAVEL

10 minutes ago, TRIPWIRETRAVEL said:

When we travelled with Azamara three years ago we could find out in advance who the guest lecturer was on our cruise.

Can we still find out who the speaker is?

No unfortunately they no longer maintain that section on their website so it will depend if there is information Bonnie can get,

The whole speaker programme seems to be struggling if our experience over recent cruises and also friends experience elsewhere is a reflection.  To be fair, on port intensive cruises its not worth the cruise line investing a lot of effort but in their reposition cruises on such a small ship with a limited activities team, it is important to many.

• Like 1

I agree that on port intensive cruises it probably isn't an important issue for guests or economical for Azamara but on cruises with a number of sea days I think it is vitally important and would be a deal-breaker for me if I knew that there were some good lecturers on board. 

Lynne 🙂 

• Like 1

I hate sea days and most of the activities available on sea days are mindless and boring - think trivia, bingo, self improvement, etc.  Having good guest lecturers makes sea days slightly more bearable.  All cruises w sea days should have good guest lectures.  

DON

• Like 1