Majesty of the Seas Cruise Compass and children activities

gatour

Recently returned from a five day Majesty of the Seas cruise out of Ft Lauderdale.  This was originally scheduled to be a Cuba cruised, but was changed to a Cozumel and Costa Maya cruise.  We made the booking after the change, figuring RCCL would be trying fill cabins due to people cancelling.  We enjoyed the cruise.

The itinerary was...

Ft Lauderdale

Sea day

Cozumel

Costa Maya

Sea day

Ft Lauderdale

Follow-up  posts will be the Cruise Compasses, kid/teenager "compasses" and some odds and ends.

33 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Thanks for the scans.

If you still have the departure flyer, that would be helpful to some.

Bob thanks for the reminder.  I have it, just didn't scan it.  It will show up with a note about our experience

Disembarkation.

The one thing I found interesting was that I was used to getting a desired departure time survey a day or two before disembarkation.  We normally request a later departure time as we like to hit outlet malls on the way home.  We didn't receive one this time.  We didn't get it this time and received tags labeled one.  I was confused until I actually read the disembarkation sheet just before scanning for posting.

We made Diamond a few cruises ago (last year) and requesting desired time for disembarkation still applied.  However, based on the sheet, since we were diamond we got tag one's.  Not sure if this is applicable to all Majesty of the Seas cruises out of Ft Lauderdale.

mos_disembarkation_page1.pdf mos_disembarkation_page2.pdf

This was the first day "offers" sheet.  Mind you they reference booking Nassau shore excursions, which the ship wasn't scheduled to visit.  I am including it because, it may give an idea on the differences of prebooking voom , beverage packages etc vs booking on board upon boarding.

mos_deal_of_the_day_page2.pdf mos_deal_of_the_day_page2.pdf