Princess Cays review

MisterOJ2

I'm doing a review of my entire cruise on the main Carnival board, but thought I'd drop my review of Princess Cays here, in case anyone is interested. I was there last Monday and it was a perfect day. This was the third private island we've been to - the other two being Castaway Cay and Coco Cay. It might be recency bias, but I think I liked it just as much - if not better than the other two. There wasn't nearly as much development on the island, which I liked and thought it gave it a good amount of charm.

Anyway, here's the link to the full review of my day there, if you're interested. 

And if you have any specific questions about the island, I'd be happy to answer.

• Thanks 2

• 2 months later...
On 10/8/2019 at 11:49 AM, MisterOJ2 said:

I'm doing a review of my entire cruise on the main Carnival board, but thought I'd drop my review of Princess Cays here, in case anyone is interested. I was there last Monday and it was a perfect day. This was the third private island we've been to - the other two being Castaway Cay and Coco Cay. It might be recency bias, but I think I liked it just as much - if not better than the other two. There wasn't nearly as much development on the island, which I liked and thought it gave it a good amount of charm.

Anyway, here's the link to the full review of my day there, if you're interested. 

And if you have any specific questions about the island, I'd be happy to answer.

Thanks for posting- this will be our first visit there so it's good to hear from others who have already been.

Happy cruising!

On 10/8/2019 at 11:49 AM, MisterOJ2 said:

• Like 1