Holland America to Return to Tampa!

Djptcp

I was just looking for a HAL cruise for Nov. or Dec. 2020 and discovered that the Veendam will be sailing out of Tampa from Nov. 2020-March 2021. We were so upset that HAL left Tampa this year and glad it's returning in 2020. We live just 45 minutes from the Port of Tampa and this beats having to drive 3.5 hours to Ft. Lauderdale.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Djptcp said:

I was just looking for a HAL cruise for Nov. or Dec. 2020 and discovered that the Veendam will be sailing out of Tampa from Nov. 2020-March 2021. We were so upset that HAL left Tampa this year and glad it's returning in 2020. We live just 45 minutes from the Port of Tampa and this beats having to drive 3.5 hours to Ft. Lauderdale.

I'll thrilled about this.  I love flying into Tampa from Canada, love the airport and will book a cruise shortly.

Sorry Krazy Kruisers for me wanting to share some good news. DH and I were on a 6-week vacation (without Internet) from late August to just returning now so I wasn't able to check CC while we were away.  I did check the HAL forum before posting, but didn't see anything about it so thought it was new.

Edited by Djptcp
left out some words