Valencia port, walk to terminal from ship?

relaxatsea

Our ship will dock in Valencia.  Can we walk from the ship to the cruise terminal in order to get a taxi there?

I know that in some ports, cruise passengers must take a port shuttle to get from their ship to the cruise terminal, but I can't find this information for Valencia.

Thanks in advance!

#4 bus goes to center (stop: city hall - ayuntamiento). Also hoho bus stops in port. Taxi should be in 6-8€ ballpark to center.

Valencia's trademark City of Science ( Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias) is closer to port (may be 40 min walk) than city center and definitely worth a visit

• 2 weeks later...

There is a new cruise terminal in Valencia, which is not near the local bus stop for the number 4 bus.  Outside the terminal to the left, after the ship's shuttle buses, are free local buses which will take you to the main road for the regular bus.  When I was there a few months ago, taxi fare to centre was EUR 12.

5 hours ago, hlperez said:

There is a new cruise terminal in Valencia, which is not near the local bus stop for the number 4 bus.  Outside the terminal to the left, after the ship's shuttle buses, are free local buses which will take you to the main road for the regular bus.  When I was there a few months ago, taxi fare to centre was EUR 12.

Thanks so much for that new information!