Have to call in to use Cruisenext deposit on 3/4/5 day cruise?

Heather1972

Yes, you have to call in.  I used my TA and it was a piece of cake! She even offered to apply two certs to one cabin but the single supplement was so small and the TA OBC offer per cabin was so good that the wife and I just booked two cabins for next week’s  Sun sailing. I think we got the last two insides as the rates went up immediately after we booked. 

Good luck!

4 minutes ago, qdog123 said:

Yes, you have to call in.  I used my TA and it was a piece of cake! She even offered to apply two certs to one cabin but the single supplement was so small and the TA OBC offer per cabin was so good that the wife and I just booked two cabins for next week’s  Sun sailing. I think we got the last two insides as the rates went up immediately after we booked. 

Good luck!

She was going to let you use 2 deposits on a 3, 4 or 5 day cruise?? 

Yes, I’m not sure if that was policy or as a make good since NCL originally cancelled one of her holds while I was transferring one of my certs to my wife so it could be used on her room ( she said they’d allow me to use 2 certs to book the one room she still had on hold for me since they claimed there were no more insides left to book a second room since they cancelled the second hold) .  I had her push back and NCL was able to honor the cancelled hold and book the second room ( they must have bumped somebody up to an OV, we even got 2 rooms next to each other!)

Sorry to clarify this was on a cruise that had to be paid in full due to be less than 120 days out. With those you do have to call it in if using 2. I didn't wind up doing the shorter cruise, I got an even better deal on the Pearl 12 day Panama cruise.