Cabin Hair Dryers

baltdog3605

Strange question, but does anyone know the radius of the nozzle on the hairdryer in the cabins?  I'm trying to avoid packing my own hair dryer and diffuser and want to buy a universal diffuser, but I need it to fit on the dryer provided.  

If anyone has successfully purchased and used a diffuser on these driers and could send me the name/model I would be extra appreciative. 

Thanks

I'm looking at this one, but I'm not sure if it will fit the dryer in the cabin.  I sort of remember the nozzles being on the larger side. Do you think this would fit? Thank you! 

https://www.amazon.com/Retractable-Silicone-Diffuser-Collapsible-Hairdressing/dp/B01NCTDNX1/ref=sr_1_24?keywords=collapsible+diffuser+wide+nozzle&qid=1571406942&sr=8-24

2 hours ago, baltdog3605 said:

I'm looking at this one, but I'm not sure if it will fit the dryer in the cabin.  I sort of remember the nozzles being on the larger side. Do you think this would fit? Thank you! 

https://www.amazon.com/Retractable-Silicone-Diffuser-Collapsible-Hairdressing/dp/B01NCTDNX1/ref=sr_1_24?keywords=collapsible+diffuser+wide+nozzle&qid=1571406942&sr=8-24

I would suggest that you scroll down & read the reviews to that particular diffuser within the Amazon link that you posted.

😉

lmb84 - I know, I usually don't dry my hair at all, but I have curly hair and since we're sailing at the end of October I thought it might be a little chilly and I want to dry it a little bit.  My at home dryer and diffuser is a huge contraption that I don't want to take the space to pack.