Booked restaurants for two people on the Joy

Newfie Girl

I am trying to book a few reservations for our Dec. 1 cruise on the NCL Joy.  Cagney's is not available to book online, is that normal?   I realize booking 5 weeks out might be difficult to get the times we want but for the Cucina it only give me options for 1, 4, 6, or 8 people?  That seems really odd? Anyone else have this issue? TIA 
Alison 

2 minutes ago, Newfie Girl said:

I am trying to book a few reservations for our Dec. 1 cruise on the NCL Joy.  Cagney's is not available to book online, is that normal?   I realize booking 5 weeks out might be difficult to get the times we want but for the Cucina it only give me options for 1, 4, 6, or 8 people?  That seems really odd? Anyone else have this issue? TIA 
Alison 

Reservations open 120 days prior to departure (3 months ago) and you have waited too long. Reservations are now sold out online. 

As soon as you embark on Dec 1, go to The Social (Deck 6 midship)  and make your entertainment reservations (Footloose and Elementa) and Comedy Shows. (Also can book laser tag, go karts, escape room, Canvas by U painting). 

Then go across the hall to Teppanyaki and make dining reservations a (tables are held for onboard reservations) around your shows. If you don’t do this on embarkation day, onboard bookings will also sell out and you will be relegated to walk in seating at 9:30 nightly.