BLISS "Canvas by U" registration

FBegg

Just a quick question please. Does anyone out there know where the sign up/registration is for the "Canvas by U" painting activity on the BLISS?

I wonder what the cost is? I'm guessing about $50-$60? 

Thank you 

Edited by FBegg

Haven't been on the Bliss but on other cruises it's been $35.  I seem to recall that signups are sometimes on embarkation and day 2, but it probably depends on when they are offering sessions and how many.  You'd have to look at your Freestyle Daily when you get onboard.  I've also seen sign-up sheets available in the library.

2 hours ago, FBegg said:

Just a quick question please. Does anyone out there know where the sign up/registration is for the "Canvas by U" painting activity on the BLISS?

I wonder what the cost is? I'm guessing about $50-$60? 

Thank you 

Go to the entertainment reservation location on embarkation day to sign up. They will have the sample paintings and sign up lists.

On most big ships, that is the Box Office (Deck 7, forward; starboard theater entrance). On our Alaska cruise, they used alternate sign up locations (Q restaurant). At check in, get a Welcome Aboard ship map which is identifies the locations. 

Any remaining slots are available at the Box Office on Day 2.  They sell out fast. 

Only $35.