What are the current SeaPass perks for 7 day cruise?

I have looked to see if there is a post with the current SeaPass perks and not finding anything. 

We are going on a 7-day Allure cruise in a month and my father is D+, rest of the group is Gold.

I know my Dad gets a few days internet, but wasn't sure what the other perks are.

Thanks!

40 minutes ago, FinallyConvincedDH2Cruise said:

I have looked to see if there is a post with the current SeaPass perks and not finding anything. 

We are going on a 7-day Allure cruise in a month and my father is D+, rest of the group is Gold.

I know my Dad gets a few days internet, but wasn't sure what the other perks are.

Thanks!

Your dad as D+ should have a selection of free drinks in his cabin like this.

You can contact C&A D+ or see the DL concierge or Loyalty ambassador on board to get his free cabin drinks.

IMG_20190525_131947.jpg

Edited by grapau27

8 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Your dad as D+ should have a selection of free drinks in his cabin like this.

IMG_20190525_131947.jpg

Thank you!  He is now over 340 points, so gets a bonus amenity.  I had him call it in this week since we want 2 bottles of wine.

One more question... it has been 3 years since we were on the Allure.  Last time they ran a deal if you had My Time Dining, the signature restaurants were 1/2 off the first night.  Are they still running first night promos?  Unfortunately my mom followed Cruise Critic everyday and I just haven't kept up with the perks and changes.

Edited by FinallyConvincedDH2Cruise

2 minutes ago, FinallyConvincedDH2Cruise said:

Thank you!  He is now over 340 points, so gets a bonus amenity.  I had him call it in this week since we want 2 bottles of wine.

One more question... it has been 3 years since we were on the Allure.  Last time they ran a deal if you had My Time Dining, the signature restaurants were 1/2 off the first night.  Are they still running first night promos?  Unfortunately my mom followed Cruise Critic everyday and I just haven't kept up with the perks and changes.

The first night done right is finished now.

D+ BOGO for first and second night is available for your dad and mam.

At 340 points they should qualify for a meal with officer too.

A free Bridge tour or galley tour is offered to D+ too on board.

16 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

The first night done right is finished now.

D+ BOGO for first and second night is available for your dad and mam.

At 340 points they should qualify for a meal with officer too.

A free Bridge tour or galley tour is offered to D+ too on board.

This is his first cruise over 340....  sorry to be a pain asking a lot of questions

The dining with an officer, is that in the MDR or at a specialty restaurant?  Does he book when on-board or should he be calling now?  Also, can he bring a guest to dinner and bridge/galley tour?  My mom passed away so he is the only one in our family that is D+ 340+.  

Edited by FinallyConvincedDH2Cruise

58 minutes ago, FinallyConvincedDH2Cruise said:

This is his first cruise over 340....  sorry to be a pain asking a lot of questions

The dining with an officer, is that in the MDR or at a specialty restaurant?  Does he book when on-board or should he be calling now?  Also, can he bring a guest to dinner and bridge/galley tour?  My mom passed away so he is the only one in our family that is D+ 340+.  

Sorry to hear about your mam.

Your dad's D+ BOGO for the first night can be shared with anyone.

This photo shows a thread that you will find interesting regarding meal with officer.

I think the bridge or galley tour is for the D+ member only but you could ask the loyalty ambassador on board.

Both tours only last about 20 minutes and he will be given a choice with an invitation in his cabin on board.

Screenshot_20191026_171211_com.android.chrome.jpg

Thank you!  He should have been 340+ on his last 2 cruises, I found out they were giving him the wrong points for being a solo cruiser.  It was the battle of the century with the "loyalty" department for them to make good since paid 200% and not 150% cruise fare.  He finally settled for a credit, but it was not as much as they had overcharged him.  First they were going to do NOTHING other than give him the correct points.  I think it was about a month to resolve, each call easily lasted over 30 minutes.

52 minutes ago, FinallyConvincedDH2Cruise said:

Thank you!  He should have been 340+ on his last 2 cruises, I found out they were giving him the wrong points for being a solo cruiser.  It was the battle of the century with the "loyalty" department for them to make good since paid 200% and not 150% cruise fare.  He finally settled for a credit, but it was not as much as they had overcharged him.  First they were going to do NOTHING other than give him the correct points.  I think it was about a month to resolve, each call easily lasted over 30 minutes.

That's Royal.

Consistently inconsistent.

Glad you got it sorted though.

Getting points corrected for solo is easy, a simply 2 minute phone call.  This is very common and something he will need to always look out for with every cruise completed.  I'm running around 50% success rate. When they miss the double points for solo it is a simple and pleasant phone call to fix it but must be done within 6 months of sailing.

The issue with not receiving the benefit of reduced single supplement for being over 340 points is a different matter.  Quite frankly I am surprised he received anything for not booking it properly.  It's not automatic, the onus is on him to book it and request the reduced single supplement each and every booking.  It's also not available for all cruises.  July, August and Holidays do not provide reduced single supplement discounts.  

At any rate if he does cruise solo again he must request the DP340 reduced single supplement discount or use that code when booking on the website.  Entering his C&A # is not enough, it is not automatic.  

Guest maddycat

As mentioned he will get a card in his cabin asking if he would like to go on the galley tour, bridge tour or behind the scenes theater tour.  He can go on all three.  He doesn't have to choose only one.  He must return the card by the day indicated on the card to the loyalty ambassador.  And he should arrive for the tours about 15 minutes before the scheduled time.