Passenger's responsibility

glenna1

After a fall on the   Eurodam in October 2019 not the ship's responsibility, if you spill or see a spill, please contact a ship's crew member. I fell in a puddle in the Lido , spent 5days in a wheelchair, still using a cane. Ship's staff took excellent care of me, from Doctors to room stewards to deck staff  My advice watch where you step, and please alert ship's crew when you see something.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, glenna1 said:

After a fall on the   Eurodam in October 2019 not the ship's responsibility, if you spill or see a spill, please contact a ship's crew member. I fell in a puddle in the Lido , spent 5days in a wheelchair, still using a cane. Ship's staff took excellent care of me, from Doctors to room stewards to deck staff  My advice watch where you step, and please alert ship's crew when you see something.

And if you make a mess on the Lido floor, please alert the crew to clean it up. Watched a woman drop a scoop of icecream on the floor. She looked at it, sighed, and turned around and went off back to get another one.