Aft Facing Balconies Norwegian Bliss

jlyn1216

I am booked in cabin 15880 and was wondering if I should change my cabin to aft 9th deck! Anyone have any advice ie balcony sizes, sounds from the spa or Cagneys? Please any help or photos or video of any of this!

Edited by jlyn1216

The balcony is deeper on deck 9 but (IMO) the view is better from deck 15. 

The noise (if any) from the spa shouldn't be an issue since only the tile loungers are above you. The late night noise from Spice H2O might bother you. 

Cagney's/Los Lobos won't have any noticeable noise if you are on deck 9. The pressure washing of the Waterfront might bother you but you'll probably be asleep when they do it.

We just sailed in 15876, the Haven Aft Balcony right next door. We heard no noise whatsoever and it was an amazing room and balcony! The window washer for the spa above us didn't make any noise, but our balcony was wet each morning - not that this was a problem for us!

13 minutes ago, jlyn1216 said:

Thank you to everyone! How about cabin 12308?

If picking a B1, that would be one of my choices (12308/12908). 

I prefer deck 12 for the BA Plus class H6 and 12308/12908 is right next door. The bed is near the balcony (my preference) in that one, the balcony is the 2nd deepest aft-facing deck, the view is from high enough, and noise from above or below is not a problem. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Two Wheels Only said:

If picking a B1, that would be one of my choices (12308/12908). 

I prefer deck 12 for the BA Plus class H6 and 12308/12908 is right next door. The bed is near the balcony (my preference) in that one, the balcony is the 2nd deepest aft-facing deck, the view is from high enough, and noise from above or below is not a problem. 

Thanks. We have 12308 for the Breakaway for 13 nights Nov 2020 and 12908 on the Bliss for 21 nights for the Panama Canal cruise April 2020. 

3 hours ago, swmichigan cruiser said:

Thanks. We have 12308 for the Breakaway for 13 nights Nov 2020 and 12908 on the Bliss for 21 nights for the Panama Canal cruise April 2020. 

Your deck 12 aft-facing balcony on Breakaway will be significantly deeper than your deck 12 aft-facing balcony on Bliss. The bed location should be near balcony for both.

• Like 1