Regal M503

wrongwaywatson

Is there any particular reason to pick this location?  I definitely would not pick a cabin with the bistro/eating areas directly above or below me.  Why take the chance.  Are you able to pick a similar stateroom on a deck that just has staterooms above and below you? It would be worth the small possible difference in price to do so.  Also remember there is the possible cleaning of all these areas done late at night by crew and that does make for some noise.  On all questions similar to this, I have read that some don't find any noise problems and some do(about 50-50).  So if you can, pick a stateroom where you don't have to worry about noise.

Now to answer your specific question;  your cabin is under seating area, not entrance per se.  How late do you retire?  Are you a light sleeper?  Personally, I wouldn't take the chance.  If you spend any time in the room during the day then the noises would probably be the scraping of the chairs, etc.  So if the possibility of this type of thing doesn't bother you, then the location is fine.  But the fact you asked the question in the first place?............ 

Good luck and enjoy your cruise!

Pooh

I asked because we booked a BF Guarantee and just got assigned the cabin, which is a BC.  It looks like it is under the area between the Gent's restroom and the Bistro entrance.     I wasn't too concerned about noise, but I was concerned about people being able to look down into the balcony from that glass bottomed walkout thing that they have on Lido now.   But, comparing the 2 decks, it looks like that isn't an issue

• 1 year later...
On 11/6/2019 at 1:38 PM, wrongwaywatson said:

I asked because we booked a BF Guarantee and just got assigned the cabin, which is a BC.  It looks like it is under the area between the Gent's restroom and the Bistro entrance.     I wasn't too concerned about noise, but I was concerned about people being able to look down into the balcony from that glass bottomed walkout thing that they have on Lido now.   But, comparing the 2 decks, it looks like that isn't an issue

Hi, I’m curious if you actually occupied that cabin on your cruise. If so, did you experience any pluses or minuses with its location?

We are supposed to have it this November. Thanks in advance!

patrick

7 hours ago, CheapIrish said:

Hi, I’m curious if you actually occupied that cabin on your cruise. If so, did you experience any pluses or minuses with its location?

We are supposed to have it this November. Thanks in advance!

patrick

We had it and had no issues!  It was quiet and very convenient.  No noise problems.  We would book it again in a heartbeat!  Hope you enjoy it!