Adding a person to a current reservation

I feel like I should know the answer to this but I don't. I have a reservation for 3 people for oasis of the seas Aug. 2020. One more person wants to join, can I add that person to our current reservation or will I have to cancle and rebook. We have an excellent price on a crown loft suite, a South Beach cabana and we were lucky enough to snag the 18 drink package. I don't want to lose any of that but want to add this person. TIA

1 hour ago, tennislvr8 said:

I feel like I should know the answer to this but I don't. I have a reservation for 3 people for oasis of the seas Aug. 2020. One more person wants to join, can I add that person to our current reservation or will I have to cancle and rebook. We have an excellent price on a crown loft suite, a South Beach cabana and we were lucky enough to snag the 18 drink package. I don't want to lose any of that but want to add this person. TIA

As long as the room can hold 4 (which a CL can) and there is room in the muster station (lifeboat capacity has not been reached) then you can add a 4th guest without cancelling.  They will be added at the same rate as your 3rd guest.

23 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

As long as the room can hold 4 (which a CL can) and there is room in the muster station (lifeboat capacity has not been reached) then you can add a 4th guest without cancelling.  They will be added at the same rate as your 3rd guest.

Thanks. What if the rate is higher, will it still be at the rate of the third person?