How does RCCL add Celebrity Cruise Credits?

Have sailed RCCL 9 times and Celebrity CC 1. That would put me into the Diamond section of the Crown and Anchor. You are supposed to get 1 1/2 credits for sailing on the Concierge Class. Does anyone know? I do not see Celebrity credits showing up on my RCCL but RCCL does show up on Celebrity web site.

Have I confused you all?:eek: I know I am!:eek: :eek: :)

Have sailed RCCL 9 times and Celebrity CC 1. That would put me into the Diamond section of the Crown and Anchor. You are supposed to get 1 1/2 credits for sailing on the Concierge Class. Does anyone know? I do not see Celebrity credits showing up on my RCCL but RCCL does show up on Celebrity web site.

They do not add together. You only get equal benefits when you reach the second level and beyond. A Celebrity cruise does not count for C&A credit.

Eric is correct. After your 10th RCI you will be a diamond member. If you choose to go on a Celebrity cruise, they will acknowledge your RCI status at the diamond level. That cruise, however, will only be your 2nd to add to your Celebrity status. If you choose Celebrity now, you will be acknowledged at the RCI Platinum status.

It is very confusing.

As both previous posters said, the credits do not add together. With what you've posted for your cruises, you are a Platinum in Crown & Anchor and Celebrity has "granted" you Select staus.

After your next RCL cruise, you will be Diamond C&A and Celebrity will "grant" you Elite status. However, you could take cruises on Celebrity that earn up to 8 more credits and nothing would change, You would still be Platinum and Select (9 credits on each line).

You earn 1 credit for cruising. Then you can earn an additional credit if you are in a JS or higher (RCL) or CC or higher (Celebrity) and one credit is the cruise is longer than 12 days. The wording of "double credits" can be misleading because that would imply you could earn 4 credits by sailing more than 12 days in a qualifying cabin, but 3 is the limit. It's clearer to look at it as one basic credit for cruising and up to 2 possible bonus credits.

So you only need 1 credit credit to be DIAMOND with RCCL, which will make you ELITE with Celebrity since they both honor the top teer.

Both give cruise credits, not cruises, so inside, OV or balcony stateroom will earn 1 cruise credit for a cruise up to 11 nights. 12 nights & up you get 2 credits. But buy a JS or higher & the 1 cruise credit is 2 & the 2 credits are 3 not 4. On Celebrity CC is classified a JS so from CC up is 2 for under 11 nights & 3 over.

Now RCCL has Diamond + for 24 cruise credits but nothing for Celebrity. Also Diamond & Diamond + get the Concierge Lounge on RCCL with FREE latte, cappucino & espresso 24/7, you pay for them on "X". 5-9PM is FREE cocktails, nothing on "X" other than a bottle of champagne in Concierge Class stateroom, mini bar has no booze & is pay for it. The biggie with Elite is 20 minutes of FREE Net access. What a joke!

Archived