AOS Deck 6, like a cell???

apache1

I, too, think "cell" is pretty harsh. There IS a balcony, all fresh air and seaview above the railing...only below the railing is metal. The glass doors from the cabin are all glass and daylight abounds!!!

I believe we stayed on deck six - voyager - which is the same class. I just remember enjoying that balcony. It was our first cruise. After my DH spoke with the TA he wrote me an email and said the only outside room avail. was a balcony....is that ok with you?????

OK with me????? Wow. I couldn't book it fast enough.

Enjoy your trip.

We are Deck 6 on the Voyager last April and below the railing was steel. Prior to the cruise I too was a bit disappointed when I found this out. For us it worked out just fine - the views were beautiful. In fact this year's christmas picture of the kids was taken from our balcony with a backdrop of St. Thomas. We're booked again for February 18th on a Deck 6 balcony on the Navigator, assuming it would have the same steel panel. But from what I read, the Deck 6 balcony on the Navigator is full glass. Either way is fine with us - the views are terrific!

On deck 6, the wall of the balcony is NOT plexiglas; it is mostly metal. But I would not call it a "cell."

Which cruise date, which cabin?

thanks for the reply, We are leaving on March 12, 2006 and our cabin is 6644 D1 Balcony.

Marie

Archived