VIFP per person or room?

zorky12

Maybe a dumb question but I didn't see anything when I searched the forum. My wife and I have been one one cruise. We are booked on Mardi Gras 2020 with our 2 daughters. One is 19 and one is 14. It shows I am red when I booked. Should my wife be red too and will both daughters get a blue card? Reason I ask is we are planning on taking 3-4 cruises a year with me and my wife. If we reach higher levels do the kids get their own VIFP number and status? Example if we are platinum and they are red and they are booked in our room would they get to enjoy the same perks as us being platinum and be issues a platinum card? Same as when we are gold. Does everyone in the room get the same color card? Hope this makes sense. Thank you

6 minutes ago, zorky12 said:

It shows I am red when I booked. Should my wife be red too and will both daughters get a blue card? Reason I ask is we are planning on taking 3-4 cruises a year with me and my wife. 

Yes

If we reach higher levels do the kids get their own VIFP number and status? Example if we are platinum and they are red and they are booked in our room would they get to enjoy the same perks as us being platinum and be issues a platinum card? Same as when we are gold.

Your children will be Blue on their first cruise, Red on their second, etc. If you reach Platinum, they will not get Platinum cards and will not get Platinum perks.

If your children are in your cabin they will get some of the Platinum perks... such as; they will be able to board the ship with you from the Platinum/Diamond waiting area, also get priority tendering with you, and also if you go with them to guest services they will be able to use the Platinum line... I know this because I am Platinum and no one else in my cabin ever is but they get the 3 perks I've listed.

And if they are not staying in your cabin they get no perks... only the people that are in your cabin get them.

Edited by SmileEh

1 hour ago, zorky12 said:

Maybe a dumb question but I didn't see anything when I searched the forum. My wife and I have been one one cruise. We are booked on Mardi Gras 2020 with our 2 daughters. One is 19 and one is 14. It shows I am red when I booked. Should my wife be red too and will both daughters get a blue card? Reason I ask is we are planning on taking 3-4 cruises a year with me and my wife. If we reach higher levels do the kids get their own VIFP number and status? Example if we are platinum and they are red and they are booked in our room would they get to enjoy the same perks as us being platinum and be issues a platinum card? Same as when we are gold. Does everyone in the room get the same color card? Hope this makes sense. Thank you

Register everyone with VFIP to get separate numbers and emails and offers. As you know. The card colors are dependent on how many days you have cruised.

51 minutes ago, SmileEh said:

If your children are in your cabin they will get some of the Platinum perks... such as; they will be able to board the ship with you from the Platinum/Diamond waiting area, also get priority tendering with you, and also if you go with them to guest services they will be able to use the Platinum line... I know this because I am Platinum and no one else in my cabin ever is but they get the 3 perks I've listed.

And if they are not staying in your cabin they get no perks... only the people that are in your cabin get them.

We are diamond and my son was only on 4 cruises. This cruise was our anniversary and both him and our grad son were booked with us in the same suite. He was not able to be with us to check in because there room cards were not in the diamond room where we get ours.. They did put him in a faster line to check in. I would also imagine that might depend if they are under or over 18 as my son was over 18.