WiFi on Deliziosa

LynnTTT

We'll be on the Deliziosa for the world cruise starting January 5.  Can't wait.  We plan on buying a wifi package once on board and are curious about how well it works.  I know we won't be able to stream movies or anything and I don't plan to do a blog or anything.  Just check mail, maybe a little news, pay a bill or two etc.

Since it's based on bytes, rather than minutes, shouldn't that be far more efficient?  I know on other cruises people complained that they bought "one hour" but almost all that lime was spent logging in. 

It s what it is, but we'd like to be prepared

One really important point Lynn.

Do make sure with whatever package you buy, YOU LOG OUT when finished, On the Pacifica last month a passenger was having a heated argument at reception having lost her complete package overnight having not logged out correctly.

Every package you can up-grade to higher one at no extra cost if running out of credit.

7 hours ago, tenpin said:

One really important point Lynn.

Do make sure with whatever package you buy, YOU LOG OUT when finished, On the Pacifica last month a passenger was having a heated argument at reception having lost her complete package overnight having not logged out correctly.

Every package you can up-grade to higher one at no extra cost if running out of credit.

Thanks, I think I'll put a Post-It note up on the screen as a reminder. I'll have a cabin papered with Post It notes