VC 5+ 10 combinability

electro

You will usually have to call to make this happen after the fact. When you book online, it only allows you to combine the VC 5+ discounts with the escape to sea rate.  I honestly haven't booked one in a while, so I don't know if they have changed the policy to not allow it to be combined anymore, but when I am trying to do mock bookings, it shows that it cannot be combined with the All in, only the escape to sea.

50 minutes ago, slei15 said:

You will usually have to call to make this happen after the fact. When you book online, it only allows you to combine the VC 5+ discounts with the escape to sea rate.

I agree, I've always had to call/email my MSC PVC to book it properly.  If you are signed in online and try booking the Voyagers Selection it will always default to the Escape To Sea or 2-for-1 rate.  MY PVC usually first makes the booking under All In then applies the Voyagers discount.  On one booking I booked under 2-for1 rate with the Voyagers Selection then called later when it went to All In rate, that was a lot more difficult to do.  I've have done it several times on past sailings and have made several recent bookings with both All In and Voyagers Selection.