Royal app not compatible?

Just now, wshepherd5755 said:

My Samsung tablet runs on Android 11. ???

Welcome to CC.

You may have an ongoing issue with the app running on a tablet as it is NOT supported on such a device.

7 minutes ago, wshepherd5755 said:

Just tried this and the app says it needs to be updated . My Samsung tablet runs on Android 11. ???

I used one of those Smart Switch apps and transferred it from my Samsung phone to the Samsung tablet a couple of times but then I just stopped trying and now just use the app on my phone

• 2 months later...
On 2/24/2024 at 8:05 AM, wshepherd5755 said:

Just tried this and the app says it needs to be updated . My Samsung tablet runs on Android 11. ???

I would stay away from 3rd party apps... especially the ones that make you think it's not a 3rd party!  royal-caribbean-international.en is NOT Royal Caribbean, and is definitely not authorized by them.  Royal does not support their mobile app on a tablet, so use the 3rd party fake app at your own risk!

3 hours ago, MariettaGuy said:

I would stay away from 3rd party apps... especially the ones that make you think it's not a 3rd party!  royal-caribbean-international.en is NOT Royal Caribbean, and is definitely not authorized by them.  Royal does not support their mobile app on a tablet, so use the 3rd party fake app at your own risk!

My app on my tablet said it needed updated, wouldn't update so I uninstalled.  Went back to the playstore to find it, and found the app RCI uses for it's employees.  That might be what pp was talking about.  

It's ridiculous they don't allow it on tablets.  Tablets are easier to read the compass.  If they want to get rid of paper compass (disagree with, but will accept) and have people go digital, they should have it work on as many devices as possible (maybe something that's 4-5 generations behind not, but something recent, yes). 

• Like 1