Royal Caribbean Coupon check it out

Your not bidding 50$ for a 50$ coupon. As of right now the only one on ebay is at only $16.50 for $50.00 off so that an over $30.00 savings.

Don't know why you think your bidding $50.00. The last coupon sold for $24.00 and your saved $50.00 so thats a net savings of $26.00 why not win.

Well, Cruzinbob's, you still don't get it do you. These coupons are intended to be given to a friend and not sold to the highest bidder! People out to make a buck are possibly going to hurt the loyal customers who recieve them. When RC or other cruise lines relize what is being done with these coupons, they may just stop sending and giving them out. So, in escence, the few bucks that someone seems to so desperately need affects all of us who cruise on a continual basis. That's why there have been so many negative responses to this thread. Hopefully now, you understand why!!!:rolleyes:

My other concern about buying and selling coupons on eBay is that they may be counterfeit. Manufacturers of consumer goods have been hit with bogus cents-off coupons that are mass-produced and redeemed by crooked people. It doesn't take much skill with a graphics program and a good color printer to produce professional looking documents. How do you know that the Royal Caribbean coupon you'll get will be authentic and accepted by the cruiseline? Worse, if coupon fraud becomes a problem for RCCL, they might discontinue the coupon offers. The honest people who use them as intended will be the ones hurt.

Just my 2 cents.

Susan

On our Baltic cruise with RCCL we found a little girls journal and Crown & Anchor Gold coupon book in one of the dresser drawers. We were on our first RCCL cruise and were NOT Gold members but they let me use the coupon for free internet time. Thank you whoever "hid" the coupon book. I turned the journal over to the cabin steward and they promised me they would try to get the mailing address for the little girl. NCL Wind 3/11/06, RCCL Brilliance 5/11/06 planning like mad.

Archived