CD/DVD players

Milwaukee

We are sailing on the Jewel next December. We have a cheap inside room and are wondering if it will have a DVD/CD player in it. We just got off of an NCL cruise and they had one and it was really nice to be able to listen to some music while getting ready for dinner and stuff.

We are sailing on the Jewel next December. We have a cheap inside room and are wondering if it will have a DVD/CD player in it. We just got off of an NCL cruise and they had one and it was really nice to be able to listen to some music while getting ready for dinner and stuff.

Nope. Owner Suite and above have DVD/CD players.

My husband bought me a portable DVD/CD player for christmas. I will be taking it on the cruise with us. You can watch movies or play cds. You can get some decent players at a very reasonable price from Wal-Mart & Best Buy.

just got off the Jewell. My mom enjoyed the music on the tv station that showed where the ship is. the tv also had a music station.

Not all GS have DVD players, Majesty in particular. Just an FYI!!!

I Concur. Monarch does not have DVD players, but Vision's GS did, however, the DVD player did not play CD's, just DVD's. The OS on Vision had both a DVD player and a CD player.

Archived