Gifts & Gear order with room change question

I placed an order through gifts and gear for items to be delivered to my stateroom. When I placed the order it asked me to note the room number. Since that was done our room has changed. Do I need to notify them of this change or do they check room numbers again before delivering? I just don't want to have any issues as it was a surprise for my husband.

4 minutes ago, BeachChik said:

I placed an order through gifts and gear for items to be delivered to my stateroom. When I placed the order it asked me to note the room number. Since that was done our room has changed. Do I need to notify them of this change or do they check room numbers again before delivering? I just don't want to have any issues as it was a surprise for my husband.

I would to be sure... and I would do it again through cruise planner and cancel the first order

4 minutes ago, Tulsacoker said:

I would to be sure... and I would do it again through cruise planner and cancel the first order

Agree, I think there's a good chance of them sending the gift to the wrong stateroom.

On my last cruise, we did a cabin change several days before sailing.  This messed up EVERY purchase and reservation I made prior to the cruise.  Please contact RC NOW to ensure all changes have been made.  Enjoy your cruise!

How do I cancel when it wants to refund back to a card that no longer exists? Do I have to call? The original card used to make purchases was canceled because it was compromised but I don't see an option for a different way to refund.

1 minute ago, BeachChik said:

How do I cancel when it wants to refund back to a card that no longer exists? Do I have to call? The original card used to make purchases was canceled because it was compromised but I don't see an option for a different way to refund.

see if they can put it back as on board credit. Then use the credit to purchase it again in the planner

Edited by Tulsacoker

5 minutes ago, BeachChik said:

If you still have a card from the same provider, the refund will automatically go back to the new card number.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1