Gala nights on 7 day Panorama?

Peardrop

Good evening folks

we are sailing Saturday to Saturday on Panorama in August. The Thursday is our wedding anniversary and I’d love to book the steakhouse for a special treat, however I don’t want to miss any gala/formal event that might be on. Does anyone know what day they would usually take place (if at all)? Or would a gala/formal evening be just as well spent in the steakhouse? Many thanks for any input. 

Though we have yet to sail on the Panorama we cruise the Mexican Riviera a lot on Carnival.  Typically the Elegant nights are Sunday and Thursday on a Saturday-Saturday sailing.  My guess is that will be how it is on this new ship.  We sail here in February 2020.

Ah thank you that’s very helpful. Would we miss much in the MDR if we did the steakhouse on the Thursday? On past cruises (not carnival) there has been singing etc in the MDR, and to be honest I don’t mind if we skip that, but wouldn’t want to miss the elegant night experience if it’s something special. 

Elegant night isn't anything special.....book your anniversary night for the steakhouse and dress up to the nines for that!!  Get your picture taken all over the ship where the photogs are and enjoy your dinner with just you two, and not the other 8 strangers at your assigned table!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1