Just Booked

svguy1

Hi Everyone,

We just booked the March 25 Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Zuiderdam. We very excited about our cruise, it will be our Honeymoon trip. I've sailed twice before,once on The Massdam but it will be my Brides first cruise, she's a little nervous about it, but once she goes I'm sure she'll fall in love with cruising and especially with HAL. We have a veranda cabin, nothing like having your own balcony. Were from North Carolina, where we get a taste of all four seasons but we love the sun and warm weather, and can't wait to feel those warm tropical breezes.

We are cruising Alaska in May... we are leaving on a Sunday so we are hoping there will be some honeymooners like yourself on our cruise. It's so awesome to see honeymooners!!! Such a good vibe!!! Congrats on the upcoming wedding... you will love your cruise!!!

Where do you live in nc?? We visitied murphy and blue ridge recently and hope to buy a cabin soon!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone, and were from Lexington NC, it's near the Winston Salem/ Greensboro/ High Point area, kinda in the middle of the State. The Murphy area up in the mountains is beautiful area as is all of the mountains along the Blue Ridge, we have the Beach as well, it's a beautiful state! As the future Bride I'm excited, but nervous, but still looking forward to it, my Future Husband has been twice before and he absolutely loves it, HAL and the Caribbean are as he says I'm sure I'll love it. Thanks again to everyone who has wished us well.

Archived