Cabin query

Abovethesod

Hi all,

Checking some details on our October 24th cruise on Royal Princess.

Our designated cabin/ state room is E629 which we know is a restricted view balcony , I can view E625 on youtube but so far I am unable to find a photo/ video of E629, hopefully there is something out there or has any of the board regulars been in this cabin?

Not a particularly light sleeper, especially having purchased the premium drinks package, but is there a possibility of obtrusive noise from above or around this cabin?

We found anytime dining suited our needs perfectly with little or no waiting on our last cruise on MSC Seaside out of Miami but having read some Princess boards there seems to be a recurrent theme on having had to wait when using anytime dining.

Loads more questions as we travel from Belfast in Northern Ireland initially to Vegas, cruise from LA  and finish of in San Francisco but any help with these queries would be appreciated.

Regards and thanks.

Bill 

18 minutes ago, Abovethesod said:

Hi all,

Checking some details on our October 24th cruise on Royal Princess.

Our designated cabin/ state room is E629 which we know is a restricted view balcony , I can view E625 on youtube but so far I am unable to find a photo/ video of E629, hopefully there is something out there or has any of the board regulars been in this cabin?

Not a particularly light sleeper, especially having purchased the premium drinks package, but is there a possibility of obtrusive noise from above or around this cabin?

We found anytime dining suited our needs perfectly with little or no waiting on our last cruise on MSC Seaside out of Miami but having read some Princess boards there seems to be a recurrent theme on having had to wait when using anytime dining.

Loads more questions as we travel from Belfast in Northern Ireland initially to Vegas, cruise from LA  and finish of in San Francisco but any help with these queries would be appreciated.

Regards and thanks.

Bill 

This site has some cabin info.

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/ov.php?ship=Regal-Princess&cabins=E602-E703

Here is the roll call for your cruise.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2705622-oct-24-30-2020-royal-princess-halloween/

As far as anytime dining we just show up and go with the flow.

If there is a table right away great , if not we grab a drink while waiting.