Enchantment Aft Junior Suite?

Bradison

We had an aft suite on deck 8. We did have soot from time to time but it was nothing that ruined the cruise. Our steward did what he could to keep it as clean as possible. As far as the corner cabin being less susceptible, it all depends on which way the wind blows. I would book one again in a heartbeat. 

1 minute ago, twangster said:

Cabin 7166 - no soot that I noticed but I too heard the lounge.  I could tell when it was karaoke night versus ship singers.   

That's the one we had, port side.  I've read here that the twin (7666) does not have the lounge noise issue.

We've stayed in several aft JS cabins on Vision class ships. These are awesome accommodations, and soot has never been an issue. However, we would never stay again on deck 7. Once was enough! The lounge below on deck 6 schedules karaoke/music and dancing on most evenings until around midnight. Don't plan to sleep before they wrap up the party! Perhaps that corner cabin is a bit better, but personally, I wouldn't risk it. If you're able, change to deck 8. Spa space is above, but we've never heard a peep from that area.