Epic Bathroom Tips

vapple

Sailing on the Epic and have seen the bathroom/shower/sink configuration. I am not overly concerned, but wondering if there is some way to cover the doors of the toilet and shower so that they are not as opaque?  Can you hang something in front of or over the door?  I understand there is a curtain that you can pull to close off that area, but just wanted to know if anyone has any other suggestions.

Thanks!   🚿🚽

Opaque means : preventing light from traveling through, and therefore not transparent or translucent. 

I have been on the Epic 3 times.  Unless it is dark in cabin and someone is in shower or toilet area with the light on, you really don’t see the person or much of a shadow or anything. 

I sure haven’t seen the need to add extra protection. Just pull the curtain. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, vapple said:

Sailing on the Epic and have seen the bathroom/shower/sink configuration. I am not overly concerned, but wondering if there is some way to cover the doors of the toilet and shower so that they are not as opaque?  Can you hang something in front of or over the door?  I understand there is a curtain that you can pull to close off that area, but just wanted to know if anyone has any other suggestions.

Thanks!   🚿🚽

If concerned bring a suction cup hook or two and hang towels from them.  

Screen Shot 2020-01-29 at 1.42.32 PM.png

• Like 1

There is a curtain between the shower/toilet room and the living/bed part of the room. So if someone is on the sofa/bed they can't see you.    

Edited... not sure how I missed in your org. post that you knew about the curtain....  Oops  🤣

Edited by arjay9