Freedom AMP- new livery?

kruzerci

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

You can check for a Roll Call here on CC, but it is my understanding she left Cadiz empty right after her dry dock.  

I did that yesterday and couldn’t find one. It was following John’s TA on Allure that made me curious since Pat posted that she & Bucky will be on the return TA. 

22 minutes ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

I'll be getting on Sunday also. It is my understanding that she is sailing with no paying customers. My assumption is that the crew is working on some of the last minute details as she makes her way to San Juan. I also assume that because of the corona virus scare, the ship will be incredibly clean and sterile when we board. I am not the least bit worried about the condition of the ship, I am more concerned with my flights to San Juan.

I’m not worried about corona virus either. I had my yearly physical this AM & told my dr what we do to stay healthy. She said we should be fine (no one can guarantee) and mainly wash our hands often. I’m more concerned about people like the hospital administrator at Dartmouth Hospital who was told to self quarantine (he tested positive) and instead went to an invite-only function! I’m not sure how to post the link but google “Dartmouth hospital employee corona virus “. That’s how I found it. 
Good travels! Perhaps we will see each other on board. 

• 4 weeks later...

Something I find odd is that they moved the logo from its original position to where it is on the voyager class not on the hull but instead on the stern higher up, with that it makes it look like Voyager of The Seas or at least a Voyager Class ship though.

royal-caribbean-freedom-of-the-seas_600x

Freedom of the Seas Pre Renovation along with the white hull which looks much better

10058554916725189480-scaled.jpg.optimal.

Freedom of The Seas Post Renovation

Looking at the back although very small you can see that they moved the logo over and shrunk it which we have only seen on the voyager class of ships.