Bday decor for another guest

isladonna

So i bought bday decor for our friends cabin.  I marked, when purchasing, to hid it from the guest as it is a suprise.  Maybe I don;t need to be concerned, but I have received no email confirmation or anything acknowledging my purchase  It does not show up on my purchases on my account either.  I also emailed the fun shops asking for a confirmation, but that was 2 weeks ago and nothing.  I used a gift card for this purchase so I don't have a way to check if it was charged.  Any thoughts on if I should be concerned?  

thanks all!

I had the same experience, called the Fun Shops and was advised that since the item ordered was marked as a gift, it was not displaying since the person receiving the gift would be able to see it if they looked at the booking and order details.  That made sense.  I think the confirmation would get mailed to the email addresses associated with that particular booking so am thinking that's why you didn't get a confirmation?  In my case, the order was on the booking and delivered without a problem once on board.

I think there is an issue with e-mail confirmations.  I didn't receive one for my shore excursion (printed a screen confirmation) and I saw in another post someone didn't get confirmation for a purchase that should have.

Maybe customer service can send a confirmation e-mail if you call to verify.