Aqua Class cabins 1138 & 1140 on Millennium

kebrown

On 2/3/2020 at 3:57 PM, jelayne said:

We also prefer 1138 or 1141 over 1140 because the better view and because 1140 has the flag in front of the balcony.

I realize this text is old, but it does pertain to a future cruise I have planned on the Millie - cabin 1138, 1141, or 1133.  Two questions - 1) do you have shade with those cabins or can you sit out if its raining?, 2) when looking at a picture of the back of the ship - it looks like there is a sail over the sunset bar that may block the view of one of the above cabins. 

Thanks,

Sherry

The covering over the Sunset bar on the Summit (identical ship to the Millennium) is slats so there is space between them and you can see down into the bar and if you are neat the balcony railing people can look up at you. There are no cabins above

There isn’t much cover on the balcony so I don’t think sitting out there in rain would be pleasant 

1 hour ago, jelayne said:

The covering over the Sunset bar on the Summit (identical ship to the Millennium) is slats so there is space between them and you can see down into the bar and if you are neat the balcony railing people can look up at you. There are no cabins above

There isn’t much cover on the balcony so I don’t think sitting out there in rain would be pleasant 

Thanks for your reply. Doesn’t sound like a good match for us. In general I do love the aft cabins. We do like more of a covering on the balcony. 
thanks 

Sherry