Amadeus Beautiful Blue Danube & Danube Delta Cruise - 2021

Fletch1

We have just booked this cruise (Passau - Bucharest (Black Sea) - Passau) on Amadeus Brilliant in 2021. 

Has anyone does this cruise or cruised with Amadeus before?

I am interested in your thoughts on both. 

Edited by Fletch1

Have cruised on an Amadeus boat on an alumni trip 10 years ago.  Older boast, very clean. One of our traveling companions has a severe allergy to mushrooms.  They were so good about keeping her without the dreaded fungi.

If you are not totally locked in to the direction of your trip, I would start from /Bucharest.  In this direction you see still struggling countries emerging from Communist rule and advance to capitalism.  It also gives you a shorter trip home. 

Whichever direction, enjoy and have a safe trip.  Pat

Amadeus Flusskreuzfahrten is the German "version" of Amadeus river cruises and the family Lüftner is the ship-owning enterprise behind the Amadeus travel operators: https://www.amadeus-flusskreuzfahrten.de/unternehmen/ueber-uns.html

I would call them the higher end of the German river cruise market. But must say that I have never sailed with them. From a distance on the river the ships look good and I am sure the youngest ones have all very good amenities.

Round trip Passau was my cruise also - only to Budapest. That seven to eight night cruise is probably the most popular among Germans and Passau is so convenient for train travel. There is even a special car park operated by a travel group for the use of river cruise passengers.

I am sure it will be a great cruise. Enjoy.

notamermaid

7 hours ago, notamermaid said:

Amadeus Flusskreuzfahrten is the German "version" of Amadeus river cruises and the family Lüftner is the ship-owning enterprise behind the Amadeus travel operators: https://www.amadeus-flusskreuzfahrten.de/unternehmen/ueber-uns.html

I would call them the higher end of the German river cruise market. But must say that I have never sailed with them. From a distance on the river the ships look good and I am sure the youngest ones have all very good amenities.

Round trip Passau was my cruise also - only to Budapest. That seven to eight night cruise is probably the most popular among Germans and Passau is so convenient for train travel. There is even a special car park operated by a travel group for the use of river cruise passengers.

I am sure it will be a great cruise. Enjoy.

notamermaid

Thanks.