Lounge Chairs on Gem 2 BR Suite

latebloomer56

Hello Folk's,

Wonder if we will have the lounge chairs in June on the Gem? We had them in the aft suite last year and this trip have a 2 bedroom suite. I am seeing clips of these suites on you tube and they all have 2 chairs and a small table? With a 2 BR wouldn't they have at least 4 chairs? Is this standard now, I will need to request the loungers as my husband needs to elevate his legs when possible and what better way :). At least one lounger for him.

Just need to know if I should ask prior to boarding as I do for the empty fridge, top sheet request and extra pillows.

Thanks as always.

When we had the 2 BR Family Suite on the Jade a couple of years ago, there were no loungers.  What you saw in the pictures is exactly what we had.  Since there were only 2 of us, it didn't matter that much.  One of the reasons that my sister and her husband don't join my husband and me in the 2 BR suite is that the balcony is too small.  Even the Family Suite, whose balcony is quite large, only has 2 loungers and a table with 2 chairs.  If you want a large balcony with more than 2 loungers, I would suggest going with the Haven.