Bliss Q with dining plan

gizfish

Just wanted to see other's experiences with what was allowed at Q when using the dining plan.  It appears as if one may order as much of everything in the "teasers," sides and dessert sections that they want with a limit to one choice from the sandwiches or pit master or "from the pit" section.  Am I correct?

I would say "teasers" would be appetizers in other venues, desserts is desserts, the other sections would be entrees.  Limitations would align as appropriate.

Look at the prices.  Unless there aren't enough other venues that appeal to you for the SDP I'd just pay out of pocket at Q, I just don't think you get great value against the SDP there.  The loaded fries with pulled pork on the teasers are enough for a meal on their own, add in the jalapeño and cheese sausage with mac 'n' cheese and cornbread and there's no room for the brownie dessert.  It's filling, it just doesn't cost as much as other venues, that meal I described would have rung up as $28 if paid out of pocket in October.