2020 Allure OTS Main Dining Table Assignment

umanemo

Just wondering it anyone would be able to describe the seating assignment of "balcony  table number 404 in Deck 4 Grande" on the Allure OTS? I just got that confirmed for the 2020 March 1 T/A. Has anyone been assigned that table before? Its our 50 wedding anniversary/renewal of our vows cruise and our travel coordinator got us this "Balcony" seat for two on this passage.

Thanks for any heads up as to the location. I just couldn't find any floor plans of the Main Dining aboard the Allure OTS.

Unfortunately, RCI changes the table numbering between sailings.  I would suggest that you go to deck 4 and see the Maitre'D as soon as you board to see the table location and request that it be changed if you are not happy with it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stevea36 said:

Unfortunately, RCI changes the table numbering between sailings.  I would suggest that you go to deck 4 and see the Maitre'D as soon as you board to see the table location and request that it be changed if you are not happy with it.

THX Steve! We're fairly confident this will work out. Our assignment requests have always been very satisfactory. We were just curious as we are more frequently Freedom Class cruisers and haven't been on these Oasis ships yet.

Have a great T/A, see you on board!

56 minutes ago, umanemo said:

THX Steve! We're fairly confident this will work out. Our assignment requests have always been very satisfactory. We were just curious as we are more frequently Freedom Class cruisers and haven't been on these Oasis ships yet.

Have a great T/A, see you on board!

Unfortunately, my T/A is not until September, westbound, on Brilliance (also known as the Arctic Crossing).  It's probably the most expensive T/A they have (and it totally sold out in 90 days !!).

3 hours ago, umanemo said:

Just wondering it anyone would be able to describe the seating assignment of "balcony  table number 404 in Deck 4 Grande" on the Allure OTS? I just got that confirmed for the 2020 March 1 T/A. Has anyone been assigned that table before? Its our 50 wedding anniversary/renewal of our vows cruise and our travel coordinator got us this "Balcony" seat for two on this passage.

Thanks for any heads up as to the location. I just couldn't find any floor plans of the Main Dining aboard the Allure OTS.

Balcony tables for two on Allure are awesome, especially being on the middle deck, it is a great view. In my opinion the Grande is the best of the three in decorations. A soon as you board check out where your table is as numbers change sailing to sailing.  There are about 4 tables that have the giant highjack covered chairs, they look good but are a Pia to carry on a conversation, if one of those try to switch out. Love Allure, happy cruising

27 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

Balcony tables for two on Allure are awesome, especially being on the middle deck, it is a great view. In my opinion the Grande is the best of the three in decorations. A soon as you board check out where your table is as numbers change sailing to sailing.  There are about 4 tables that have the giant highjack covered chairs, they look good but are a Pia to carry on a conversation, if one of those try to switch out. Love Allure, happy cruising

Thanks for the heads up about the chairs! Will check in with maitre d' asap!

1 hour ago, stevea36 said:

Unfortunately, my T/A is not until September, westbound, on Brilliance (also known as the Arctic Crossing).  It's probably the most expensive T/A they have (and it totally sold out in 90 days !!).

Brillance was a GR8 crossing. Layout of the atrium was about 90 degrees clocked to the stbd so it was a little different from Voyager and we loved Voyager. Smooth sailing this Fall!

2 minutes ago, umanemo said:

Brillance was a GR8 crossing. Layout of the atrium was about 90 degrees clocked to the stbd so it was a little different from Voyager and we loved Voyager. Smooth sailing this Fall!

Thanks... I was on a radiance class ship (Serenade) 11 years ago as my first cruise.   I have a hump Balcony for the crossing and plenty of batteries and memory chips for my camera !!!  (and, of course, the $18 beverage package)