Jr. Suite Explorer of the Seas

slicerboy

Can anyone tell me if a Jr. Suite on the Explorer is large enough for 2 adults and a teenager?

We have cabin 9306, if anyone has stayed in that cabin or near it please let me know if the location is good and any other feedback is

greatly appreciated.

:cool:

Can anyone tell me if a Jr. Suite on the Explorer is large enough for 2 adults and a teenager?

We have cabin 9306, if anyone has stayed in that cabin or near it please let me know if the location is good and any other feedback is

greatly appreciated.

:cool:

You should be OK, we stayed in a JS on Voyager, just two of us...they are almost 100 sq.ft. bigger than the next category down and have a large walk-in closet and bathroom. There is a half curtain between the bed and the pullout sofa...and tons of storage space.

I have pics of our JS cabin on Explorer in the link below in my signature.

Yes there would be enough room IMO for 3 people in the cabin if one slept on the sofa sleeper but, that doesn't look all that comfortable of an option to me. Others have posted that the cabin stewards can bring an egg crate mattress to put on top of the sofa sleeper mattress and that made a big difference.

Thanks dougp26364. Your photos are great! All of them, as I took the time to do the slide show.

Thanks for the tip on the egg crate. I'll make sure I request one as soon as I get on the ship. My daughter actually wanted me to get her, her own cabin but I insisted that the couch bed was comfortable? A little white lie never hurts especially when it saves thousands$$$$.

Archived