Just Read A Thread Mentioning Bed Bugs!

They're kind of cuddly in bed too. Up in Nunavit, where the temperature is usually 40 below zero, they call really cold weather a "4 anteater night". It's pretty hard to get Anteaters to stay up there tho; they do prefer cruise ships.

So, let's say I do decide to bring an anteater on the ship. I'm wearing him like a mink stole. Everybody is so lovin' my wrap that I ease through the x-rays with a ton of booze undetected. Now I get to my cabin and there are no (d) bed bugs! What am I going to feed the anteater for seven days? Do they get peckish when hungry?

Well...if you must, order from room service; from my experience, a good club sandwich (easy on the mayo) will do in a pinch; better bring the Jimmy Buffet tho; Anteaters are might cranky hombres when they don't get thei favorite vittles. As Bob Marley never said, "A Hungy Anteater is an Angry Anteater"

It's widely unknown that anteaters, when hard up, will eat bedbugs (even Dbb's). If you bring one on board, it will probably have the added advantage of drawing attention away from the liquor you are smuggling aboard.

LOL!!:D Love it!!! Darn if I didn't think of getting a pet one as it sure would have saved on the exterminator. Very funny. :p

Just an update...

After being home for 4 days and no further bites, woke up with 4 more this morning, look and feel just like the ones I got on the ship. Im thinkin they aint fleas. Guess it has taken the DBB's 4 days to locate my bed and me again. If I wake up with more in the morning, I'm calling the exterminator.

Sorry to hear that lindalu62!:(

I'm going to check the bed AS SOON AS I GET ON THE SHIP.

When I get home from my cruise I have decided to leave all the luggage outside, strip my clothes off and put them in the washing machine. Then vaccum and brush my luggage before I even bring them back in the house. Then load by load I will wash everything in hot water.

This little problem is not going to ruin my cruise!

Sorry to hear that lindalu62!:(

I'm going to check the bed AS SOON AS I GET ON THE SHIP.

When I get home from my cruise I have decided to leave all the luggage outside, strip my clothes off and put them in the washing machine. Then vaccum and brush my luggage before I even bring them back in the house. Then load by load I will wash everything in hot water.

This little problem is not going to ruin my cruise!

You should go to the doctor in case it is something else. Good luck!

Archived