Getting a represnetative on the phone? wiat time?

suec12

Sadly we are now considering cancelling our cruise - just wondering about getting a representative on the phone. Those of you that have called, did you have to wait long? Thanks!

i called my personal cruise consultant from HAL and waited about 30 rings before I got his voice mail. I then left a message that I wanted to cancel my cruise scheduled for Saturday March 14 th. I hope this will be considered a valid method to cancel.

Called at 8:10 Eastern time this morning. Waited on hold 10 minutes. Very nice agent solved our issue in about 10 minutes- she had to text her supervisor and apologized for the wait. I thanked her and wished her a good day with not too many problems.

1 hour ago, overlake7 said:

i called my personal cruise consultant from HAL and waited about 30 rings before I got his voice mail. I then left a message that I wanted to cancel my cruise scheduled for Saturday March 14 th. I hope this will be considered a valid method to cancel.

In the past (not a guarantee, but some reassurance), a date-stamped voice message to my PCC was enough for me to get a refund of fare. This was a matter of the final payment date falling on a holiday, but there is precedent. I also sent an e-mail to the PCC's address in my confirmation letter. 

I did confirm on the next work-day, and it had to go up-chain to a manager.