Cabin Changes

The recent increase in cancellations has given us the opportunity to change cabin locations on the Mariner of the Seas twice for our Apr 13-17 cruise.  I am not really willing to pay for an upgrade at this point (at least not at the prices quoted) but we have moved our J/S from one location to one of the cabins on the "hump" (9314).  This morning I checked again and was able to move to 9318.  These were both locations that I favored over the other previous assignments.

The upgrade prices are now over $1,000, so we are not in that market right now.  I will continue to follow those rates to see what happens.

We're planning on going at this point...

13 minutes ago, Saab4444 said:

In the current situation it would help Royal and other guests if people keep the guest service hotline busy only with important change requests I believe. 

I called in the middle of the night, had virtually no wait, and was off the phone in less than three minutes.

but...whatever...

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Saab4444 said:

In the current situation it would help Royal and other guests if people keep the guest service hotline busy only with important change requests I believe. 

It's important to the OP.

I just called and changed our rooms to adjoining cabins since DS and his buddy are next to his momma and me.

Did he say he called RC? I’ve been making changes via my TA. I’ll continue to upgrade for free as others abandon their cabins.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums