NCL Bliss Dinner Dress

Greetings all,

I will be sailing on the Bliss out of Seattle September 20th to Alaska. This will be my 5th cruise over all but first to Alaska. We have heard the dress is much more relaxed in the main dining room for the Alaskan cruises. Can someone please let us know what to expect?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

22 minutes ago, PalmHarborCruiser said:

Greetings all,

I will be sailing on the Bliss out of Seattle September 20th to Alaska. This will be my 5th cruise over all but first to Alaska. We have heard the dress is much more relaxed in the main dining room for the Alaskan cruises. Can someone please let us know what to expect?

NCL embraces freestyle dining where you "dress up or not". 

Short pants are allowed in all restaurants for all meals EXCEPT Le Bistro and Ocean Blue specialty restaurants. At Le Bistro and Ocean Blue, the ship kindly requests that gents wear long pants (dockers, jeans are fine). Dress up or Dress down as much as you want. You are on VACATION!

NCL embraces freestyle dining where you "dress up or not". 

Short pants are allowed in all restaurants for all meals EXCEPT Le Bistro and Ocean Blue specialty restaurants. At Le Bistro and Ocean Blue, the ship kindly requests that gents wear long pants (dockers, jeans are fine). Dress up or Dress down as much as you want. You are on VACATION!
Thanks Bird,

That's what I'd heard. I've been on cruises where I would feel very uncomfortable in the main dining room in jeans. Since we are flying from Florida minimizing what we need to pack helps.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, PalmHarborCruiser said:

Thanks Bird,

That's what I'd heard. I've been on cruises where I would feel very uncomfortable in the main dining room in jeans. Since we are flying from Florida minimizing what we need to pack helps.

Here's some memories of the Bliss' very first voyage into Alaskan waters