Transfer Booking to TA.

Kenswing

I thought I saw a thread awhile back that had some new process of transferring a booking from Princess to a TA.  The Search function hasn't been my friend..

If there's some official procedure could you guys please enlighten me.  Thanks. 

24 minutes ago, Kenswing said:

I thought I saw a thread awhile back that had some new process of transferring a booking from Princess to a TA.  The Search function hasn't been my friend..

If there's some official procedure could you guys please enlighten me.  Thanks. 

You need to fill out this form:

https://www.militarycruisedeals.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Reservation-Transfer-Request-Form-1.pdf

• Thanks 1

They want the form signed so I print it out, sign it, scan it, and then email. Works well. I used to have a copy of my signature scanned in and could just paste the image into things but I don't know if I even have that anymore. If I do it' likely in backed up old stuff on an external drive.

Edited by Thrak
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Thrak said:

They want the form signed so I print it out, sign it, scan it, and then email. Works well. I used to have a copy of my signature scanned in and could just paste the image into things but I don't know if I even have that anymore. If I do it' likely in backed up old stuff on an external drive.

I printed, signed then fax'd it..  Fewer steps..  lol

Just now, Kenswing said:

I printed, signed then fax'd it..  Fewer steps..  lol

I no longer have a job so I no longer have access to a fax. (I always used to fax Princess from work. I also had them on speed dial on my office phone. 😎) These days I use Fax Zero online.