Sky Princess Feb 22-29 email from Princess

Armonk27

At 6:26pm today I got an email that there were infected personnel at the port when we debarked. So I am asked to "self monitor" for 14 days...which ends tomorrow. By the grace of God I am fine, and my 92 year old parents that I have been in contact with are hopefully okay...in their respective nursing homes!! I pray that there are no cases from other passengers from that ship.   

It has been reported that some of the contract port workers (check in, etc) were positive.  If you had minimal contact with them while disembarking it is much less likely you could become infected  than if there had been an ill passenger or crew member onboard and interacting daily.  Good to know you and your parents are a day away from the all clear.

I just received this email letter yesterday since I was there.  I am fine and today is day #14 so I am not overly concerned about myself and my husband.  However, I can only imagine how many other people any of us have come into contact with over the past 14 days.