Crown & Anchor question

I went on a 7 day cruise to Alaska in 2009. I got 1 point. I went on a 3 day cruise in 2004 and got 1 point.  Now we are going on a 7 day cruise to the Caribbean, and I think we are getting 14 points - 7 for the cruise and 7 for the suite.  What is the rhyme and reason to getting points?

8 minutes ago, Mallefiscent said:

I went on a 7 day cruise to Alaska in 2009. I got 1 point. I went on a 3 day cruise in 2004 and got 1 point.  Now we are going on a 7 day cruise to the Caribbean, and I think we are getting 14 points - 7 for the cruise and 7 for the suite.  What is the rhyme and reason to getting points?

In January 2011, RC changed from "credits" to "points".  Credits were allocated per cruise.  Points are allocated per night.

Your two previous credits will be converted to 13 points, then if you get 14 points for your Caribbean cruise, you will end up with 27 points after that cruise has been completed.

You will be "Gold", with three points needed to become Platinum.  (balcony discounts kick in at Platinum)

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Oops.  I have quarantine-brain.  Of course, your math is correct.

So @Mallefiscent will be just ONE point shy of Platinum.  😄 

I guess I better book that return to Alaska cruise I've been thinking about.  Can't just be hanging around only needing 1 point.  🙂

Edited by Mallefiscent
  • Like 1