Okay, I did it ! Sorry, brneyzn, doulasue, Kristy, et al

glrounds

Wanted to do the Sensation with yah (yeah right icon_rolleyes.gif), but with all things considered am doing the PRIDE 5/2/04 (45 minutes to port). 7 days on the PRIDE for only $171 more than passage and airfare on the Sensation for 4 days.

Sooooooooooooo, you'll just have to wait yet again to meet one of the most intriguing guys on the cruise circuit. LOL icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

A problem that really bothers me, however, is should I not jump on the internet right away when I'm cruising Monday for fear of rubbing it into the Sensation cruisers or is it okay provided I tone down my, certainly, delightful account of the Spirit-class ships of Carnival?

What's a responsible cruiser supposed to do ? icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Gary icon_cool.gif

Dolphins.gif

Gary, Gary, Gary, Jan was holding out hope that you would join us on Sensation... icon_wink.gif But, we understand your predicament. Of COURSE we know you really, really wanted to cruise with us, and you are only going on the Pride to save airfare and all that....

Honestly, have a great cruise. icon_smile.gif

(ps - Kristi isn't sailing on Sensation, even though we tried and tried and tried to get her to book, she held her ground and was too strong for our mob tactics... for once.)

Suep366394@aol.com

woodstock-28.gif

NEXT UP~SENSATION 5/6/04!

MARINER~ 9/19! MIRACLE~FEB 13,2005!

Sensation.gif

royalsmallwide.gif

Miracle.gif

http://community.webshots.com/user/upstatedon OUR CRUISE PICS!

I'm so relieved, Sue. icon_smile.gif

I was so concerned that I would be scorned, rebuffed, and banished from any future participation in the groups adventures. icon_rolleyes.gif

You've put my mind at ease. Maybe I can make the MIRACLE with y'all (see I even have that southern thang down pat). icon_biggrin.gif

Gary icon_cool.gif

Dolphins.gif

Now you've done it, gone and mentioned Miracle. You now realize that it's all your going to hear about for the next 9 months, right? icon_wink.gif

Suep366394@aol.com

woodstock-28.gif

NEXT UP~SENSATION 5/6/04!

MARINER~ 9/19! MIRACLE~FEB 13,2005!

Sensation.gif

royalsmallwide.gif

Miracle.gif

http://community.webshots.com/user/upstatedon OUR CRUISE PICS!

Originally posted by glrounds:

I'm so relieved, Sue. icon_smile.gif

I was so concerned that I would be scorned, rebuffed, and banished from any future participation in the groups adventures. icon_rolleyes.gif

You've put my mind at ease. Maybe I can make the MIRACLE with y'all (see I even have that southern thang down pat). icon_biggrin.gif

Gary

Come on Gary...do go with us(on the Miracle). Hey, I even volunteer to help you out with the "Southern Thang"!

Southern Spoilt

Till CONQUEST family and friends cruise!!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;5;16;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

TILL LadySpoilt BECOMES A FULL FLEDGED ROYAL HOUND

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;09;19;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Days til Miracle Partae Pirates Cruise from Tampa

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2005;02;13;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

partaepiratessmallsmall.gif?mtbrand=AOL_US

My..my giving up the chance to meet all of us crazies for a mere 171.00 more versus not knowing anyone on the PRIDE! It all came down to numbers huh. LOL icon_biggrin.gif Well your loss!!! icon_biggrin.gif However, Gary, I won't believe that you're not booked on the Sensation until I get on the ship! I know all about Scorpion devious tactics. icon_biggrin.gif

Atom.gif

Sensation.gif

Next Cruises! SENSATION 5/6/04 then MIRACLE 2/13/05!

Triumph, Inspiration, Holiday, Explorer of the Seas, Granduer of the Seas, Glory Hounds I, Conquestadors

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by glrounds:

I . Maybe I can make the MIRACLE with y'all<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actions speak louder than words. icon_biggrin.gif

Atom.gif

Sensation.gif

Triumph, Inspiration, Holiday, Explorer of the Seas, Granduer of the Seas, Glory Hounds I, Conquestadors

Well, let's see:

The PRIDE will be in Puerto Vallarta Wednesday. I could call ahead and probably get a flight to Tampa, at least arriving early morn on Thursday....this is doable ! ! icon_biggrin.gif

Would have to make arrangements for someone to apologize to all the ladies on the PRIDE for my quick exit, but I guess its certainly possible. icon_biggrin.gif

Leave it to brneyz to suspect us devious, plotting and scheming Scorpios to pull something like this. icon_biggrin.gif

As I've often reminded her, most Scorpios are murdered ! There has got to be a reason for this! ! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Gary icon_cool.gif

Dolphins.gif

Gary - I read the title and fully expected when I opened the thread up for it to say that you booked the Miracle with us!!!!!!!!! Get with it...book it danno icon_smile.gif, oh I mean Gary, LOL.

Really, would love to meet you. Don't wait long, the ship is filling up fast.

Marie

HAL - MAASDAM - June 2004/Canada/New England

RCI - Mariner of the Seas,

Sept 2004(CC Group Cruise)

Carnival Miracle -February 2005

RCI Majesty of the Seas - Spring Break, March 2005

Celebrity Mercury, April 2005

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by glrounds:

Would have to make arrangements for someone to apologize to all the ladies on the PRIDE for my quick exit, but I guess its certainly possible. icon_biggrin.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gary I think you're going to be rather dissapointed. I read early this morning at an online cruise magazine that the National Football Players Association has chartered most of that ship. I doubt there will be many women there!

Atom.gif

Sensation.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brneyznfl:

Gary I think you're going to be rather dissapointed. I read early this morning at an online cruise magazine that the National Football Players Association has chartered most of that ship. I doubt there will be many women there!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It strikes me as rather odd that brneyznfl would not post the website of this highly informative article. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Probably just overlooked it. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The true irony; what a treat; to cruise with the NFL. WOW ! ! On port visits I could take my old RAIDER jersey along and just mix in with the players as we swaggered triumphantly through the cobblestone streets. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Of course, I'd have to tell everyone that looks at my 5'10" frame suspiciously, "I'm just a kicker". icon_frown.gif

Live well, love much, laugh often

Gary icon_cool.gif

Dolphins.gif

Archived