Australia & New Zealand 2023 - 2024

cruisefan2012

I know its a hell of a long time into the future but I will be 40 in December 2023 and would love to be in Australia prior to a cruise from Sydney to New Zealand

Does anybody know when those itineraries are likely to be released or even when Princess Cruises launches their Australia New Zealand programmes each year?.........

We have done Melbourne to New Zealand returm 6 times  great cruise.

Generally if you want a particular cabin 9 months to a year before to book is ok....if you not bothered about cabin six months before to book is ok

But it is really crystal ball stuff now.... as no body really know what cruising will be like in 3 1/2 years..

No harm in dreaming....

Cheers Don 

1 hour ago, cruisefan2012 said:

I know its a hell of a long time into the future but I will be 40 in December 2023 and would love to be in Australia prior to a cruise from Sydney to New Zealand

Does anybody know when those itineraries are likely to be released or even when Princess Cruises launches their Australia New Zealand programmes each year?.........

Hi there, we usually get new itineraries around April. I would imagine you would there for be looking out for itineraries for your sailing time from April 2022.

You will love your cruise I'm sure so very scenic. 

We booked on June 6, 2019 for a 33 day B2B2B out of Melbourne in November 7, 2020. That's 17 months prior to cruising. No idea how long the cruises had been available before that. (Not that I believe the cruises will actually happen...)