What is the difference between the two offers?

We had a July 1 cruise booked that was just cancelled.   We tried to Lift and Shift it to another qualified sailing, but were denied because it was booked with a TA Friends and Family discount.  I recently saw a posting from Royal which says:  "For newly affected Cruise with Confidence guests that are ready to move to an alternate sail date in the following year, we're happy to price protect the original pricing if the alternative sailing is the same itinerary, length and stateroom category, and the sail date is between June 30, 2021 and August 30, 2021.  Guests must opt in by June 10, 2020  to participate in this program".  Does anyone know if this is different from Lift and Shift, in other words, would I still be denied because of the discounted fare?  I called my TA two days ago and haven't heard back so I thought I'd check here.  Thanks.

IMG_2561.PNG

Edited by Cruiser24
Sorry, trying to remove picture

My understanding is that this is an extension of the Lift & Shift option, for a limited amount of time, to those whose bookings have just been cancelled by Royal. That being the case, the general L&S rules would continue to apply and you would be denied again.

35 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

My understanding is that this is an extension of the Lift & Shift option, for a limited amount of time, to those whose bookings have just been cancelled by Royal. That being the case, the general L&S rules would continue to apply and you would be denied again.

That's what I thought but I was still hoping😕  Thank you.