Constellation mini-fridge and safe?

HleeCruiser

Have never sailed on an M class ships but considering the Constellation for sometime in 2021.  I have looked on line and in their brochure and can not determine if there is a mini-fridge and safe in the cabin.  Looking at Balcony or Concierge Class accommodations.

Thank you,

Henry

Hi,

all staterooms have both a safe and also a fridge, but the temperature may not be sufficiently low if you needed to store medication- you could check that with your agent.It is fine for drinks.

And, you can ask your steward to empty the cooler if you want to use it for your own drinks and snacks. It's not very large but probably comparable to any other cruise line's frig,

The safe is in the closet and will hold papers, an i pad, lots of $$$$$$$$, your passport and a few other trinkets. Before you disembark be sure to pull up the liner and feel around the corners and front. We almost always find loose change.

Have a great cruise.

On 5/27/2020 at 10:43 PM, alcpa1 said:

And, you can ask your steward to empty the cooler if you want to use it for your own drinks and snacks. It's not very large but probably comparable to any other cruise line's frig,

The safe is in the closet and will hold papers, an i pad, lots of $$$$$$$$, your passport and a few other trinkets. Before you disembark be sure to pull up the liner and feel around the corners and front. We almost always find loose change.

Have a great cruise.

Thank you very much.

Henry