Boxing ring on the Freedom

Cuizer2

I would love skeet shooting but with all the complaints about drunks and kids and drunk kids, I don't think it will ever happen.

I don't like the idea of a bowling alley. It takes up way to much space for only a few passengers.

Actually, back in the 80's when I cruised on the Rotterdam, they did have skeet shooting. It was off the back of the ship, and my sister participated in it, since she's a marksman.(woman?):)

It is something new and different. I golf but haven't used the simulators yet. The boxing sounds interesting and I would probably try it.

just make sure to take extra money (PAX Card) im sure they will add this to their list of new wonderful things you can do...for the right fee of course. :-)

no doubt. I am still wondering if the wave ride on freedom is gonna be a fee. Rock climbing is free so there is a possibility that the wave will be free as well.

It depends on whether they use bottled water or tap water. :)

no doubt. I am still wondering if the wave ride on freedom is gonna be a fee. Rock climbing is free so there is a possibility that the wave will be free as well.
RCI has already said it will be free. How long that will last I don't know but the plan is that it will be free.

You mean a boxing ring makes less sense than a rock climbing wall? I don't think so. But I'm sure there are enough people who utilize the climbing wall even though it makes no sense, aesthetic or otherwise. Now how qbout a mini-television recording studio where a live show can be broadcast with passengers taking weekly parts in some continuing soap opera?

You mean a boxing ring makes less sense than a rock climbing wall? I don't think so. But I'm sure there are enough people who utilize the climbing wall even though it makes no sense, aesthetic or otherwise. Now how qbout a mini-television recording studio where a live show can be broadcast with passengers taking weekly parts in some continuing soap opera?

I like the idea of a mini recording studio. One advantage a rock climbing wall has over lots of other stuff is its takes up very little deck space. it is vertical.

Archived