FYI - FCC's for cruises cancelled through July 31

Just a heads up.  I called Royal Caribbean today to ask about my FCC for a cancelled July 5 sailing. I need it now because I'm having an issue with my travel insurance company and they need a copy  showing my cruise was actually cancelled in order to move my policy.

I was told that the FCC was issued on July 17.  I never received an email and I should  have according to the rep I spoke with.  I now have  an email and the certificates.

Just giving a heads up to anyone who might be in a similar situation.

Edited by shutterbug63

1 hour ago, shutterbug63 said:

Just a heads up.  I called Royal Caribbean today to ask about my FCC for a cancelled July 5 sailing. I need it now because I'm having an issue with my travel insurance company and they need a copy  showing my cruise was actually cancelled in order to move my policy.

I was told that the FCC was issued on July 17.  I never received an email and I should  have according to the rep I spoke with.  I now have  an email and the certificates.

Just giving a heads up to anyone who might be in a similar situation.

Unfortunately that is not true for everyone.  I called yesterday about a June 12 cruise and a July 11 cruise that they cancelled and neither one of them has been issued and was told they are coming out by June 30th. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach

1 hour ago, Balsam12 said:

Either there's a typo here, or someone is driving a DeLorean....

LOL...it's a typo. Sorry about that - obviously I need more coffee.

Oh, and here's another thing. The agent told me she was not able to apply the certificate because the system that does that is down. She told me to call back tomorrow - I'll do that, but I'm also going to give it a shot later on this afternoon.

Edited by shutterbug63